Monday December 7, 2020
Roll Call – All day!
Keynote Speaker – 12:00 PM EST / 9:00 AM PT / 11:00 AM CT
Tuesday December 8, 2020
Instructions: Record a video (as edited or freely as you would like) that includes the following information: Please keep your video under 2 minutes long.
- Who are you?
- What is the primary application for your research?
- How do you contribute to the advancement of this research area?
BONUS: Why Nanotechnology? #WhyNano
Wednesday December 9, 2020
Discover the enormous diversity and expertise of seasoned faculty members and learn from their research!
- Dr. Kelly L. Nash – 11:00 AM (EST) / 8:00 AM (PT) / 10:00 AM (CT)
- Dr. Jesus M. Velazquez – 2:00 PM (EST) / 11:00 AM (PT) / 1:00 PM (CT)
- Dr. Karmella Haynes– 5:00 PM (EST) / 2:00 PM (PT) / 4:00 PM (CT)
Thursday December 10, 2020
Meet-the-Experts in our featured Q&A session and hear unique perspectives from both academia and industry fields!
Q&A Panel – 11:00 AM (EST) / 8:00 AM (PT) / 10:00 AM (CT)
Fireside Interview – 7:30 PM (EST) / 4:30 PM (PT) / 6:30 PM (CT)
Friday December 11, 2020
Hear from university and college admission representatives of various nanotechnology programs and degree options offered!
City University of New York (CUNY) – 10:00 AM EST / 6:00 AM PT / 8:00 AM CT
- Michele Vittadello, Ph.D., Interim Director
State University of New York Polytechnic Institute (SUNY-POLY) – 12:00 PM EST / 9:00 AM PT / 11:00 AM CT
- Alicia Foster, M.Ed., Director of Graduate Admissions
- Krista Thompson, M.S., Assistant Dean of Graduate Studies
Saturday December 12, 2020
Share with us your self-care routine (videos also welcomed). Use #BlackinNanoSelfcare and tag us @blackinnanotech (Twitter & IG)
Yoga & Meditation – 11:30 AM (EST) / 8:30 AM (PT) / 10:30 AM (CT)